Hello lovelies, first off I'd like to say I am floored as to all the love and support I've recieved on my previous post Low. Thank you all so much, every comment was such a sweet thing to log on and read. I swear I love this community! Secondly, guess who got a new phone?!?! If you couldn't tell my picture quality is loads better, thanks to my new iPhone!
Now I mosey on down to my January favorites:
(from top right)
- Bird necklace (I kinda stole it from my friend Cayla, ha)
- Delia's beret (I've had it for like two winters)
- Elf Powder brush (which I use to buff in foundation)
- Rimmel London Longlasting Lipstick by Kate in 01.
- Jafra Inkwell Liner in Onyx
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Pardon the awkward pose, I was in a bit of a rush.
|Jafra Inwell Liner in Onyx/ Rimmel London Longlasting Lipstick by Kate in 01|
Some of my other favorites:
This season is driving my Delena heart bonkers!
Although this song isn't new, it's new to me and I've been playing it like crazy. No I'm not the biggest country fan out there, but this song is just the beenees.
Hunter Hayes - Wanted
My last favorite for the month of January is a blog. This lovely lady has been my favorite and my go to blog each time I log on. Go check out Viola's blog Here!
This concludes my monthly favorites for January. Happy Monday! Hope you guys are off to a great new month and new week. Let me know what you've been loving in this new year!